Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!

Weekend of Stupidity, Drunkenness and Perverseions

Poll ended at 26 Jul 2007

Yay
100%
Nay
No votes
Shan't be there cos I'm too busy being the only...
No votes

Total votes: 3

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

er...dare I suggest...camping..again...sans Leech

Post by Bx Bandit » 27 Apr 2007

Right, I know the irony of suggesting a camping weekend when I suggested one on the BX Club yet failed to turn up, but to save me from murderous rage I think that suggesting it on this site may weed out the 'Ooooh, that's the wrong trim' or 'Ooooh my Gawd that pink BX could do with some elbow grease' that conjours up said stabbing Action... and so an enjoyable and alcoholic weekend could ensue..?

So, this just a little er...feeler...for whom may still be interested in a weekend of stupidity, drunkeness and perversions suitable to a bunch of blokes interested in little else...

So, by way of reply, please state yay or nay to see how it's all hangin' like
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 28 Apr 2007

Ame brother!

I'm in. and I'll bring my nice non shiny, very smoky pink BX!

When / where / how much booze to bring / is debauchery included?
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 28 Apr 2007

sounds like a splendid plan so long as;

a) theres copious amounts of dicking about resulting from beer
b) its at a time i can attend!
c) theres some thing novel and fun involved (like perhaps stripping a car down and rebuilding it!)
ImageImage

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 28 Apr 2007

Well the dicking around thing worries mate. Handling dicks aint my bag frankley..... :lol:

Car stripping, well, maybe, perhaps just running repairs or the such, after all, we dont want cars geting in the way of drinking till you fall over do we. Which in your case should be 4 pints Vanny!! Being a student and all like... :wink:
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 28 Apr 2007

Are you not content with getting wankered and seeing what may happen Vannster? If you want to be bad, then we'll get fully bladdered at a local, upset the barmaid, pull some totty, book some local 'night trout' and then sabotage Doc's TD by swapping his Garret T2 with a poodle...If Billy comes, we'll just take the piss out of Vauxhalls instead :lol:
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

Post by Stinkwheel(Matt) » 28 Apr 2007

you guys need to get along to some proper 2CV club stylee camping.

Top drinking, top hooning on convoy, top talking of bollocks, top burning of campfires, top camping all round. I mean it, its the best thing since sliced bread. Im sorry but generally CCC etc miss the whole point of camps. Who wants a bloody home from home with tea and scones and hot and cold running water thats a jolly trip out to see whos bloody shiny thrust washers are the right one for model year 1987 september production???

You can even be sick in your tent if you like (it happens to us all, except last time mine was in a trailer tent, a crate of old speckled hen does that to me)

Where's Terry when you need him, back me up on this one Tel'

2CV camping rocks, and we let all sorts of cars turn up, from concours to sheddy as hell. We burn nissans though.

And anyone who doesnt know what hooning is isnt a proper citroen driver :lol:

And if anyone takes umbridge at this post, get your bum along to the next proper 2CV camp and come and tell it to me over a beer.
OK, so i've got some stuff, some of it goes, some of it doesnt, some of it never will again!

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 29 Apr 2007

thats what i'm talking about!

Though i had some classic memories of going to help doc and billy remove an engine, hence the suggestion of working on cars, more pratting about than i can think of. Pissing off random bar maids sounds good too. Oh and the missus is pissing off to india for a couple of months come june! (already got the Corsa booked on a track day :D)
ImageImage

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 29 Apr 2007

I seem to remember me and Billy spent the day taking the piss out of you mate!

But indeed, top day out!

I'm always up for taking stuff apart, but would rather spend the weekend away from what I do every fucking weekend and just talk bullshit and drink beer, er, which I also do every weekend.....
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

stu
Established

Post by stu » 29 Apr 2007

Sounds good to me, provided I'm free and it's not toooooo far away!

BTW hello all Image
Cheers,
Stu