Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
stu
Established

Bugger me! They sold one!

Post by stu » 20 Nov 2007

Apologies for the crappy camera phone pic, but here it is - proof positive that Citroen have sold a C6 in the UK!

They had one on the dealer stand at the National, and I saw one when I was in France the other week, but this is the first I've seen in the wild in the UK. I was beginning to doubt that the RHD version really existed.

It was an odd sight - the only car parked on the whole High Street, right outside a pub :lol:
Cheers,
Stu

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 21 Nov 2007

i've seen loads round here! and this is liverpool!

I've even seen TWO c-crossers on the road. THey look to be good cars them, but i wonder about there off road capabilities!
ImageImage

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 21 Nov 2007

I've seen a few C6's now, but not yet clapped eyes on a C-Crosser Nissan thing, or whatever the hell it is.
Off road? Nah, crossing a pavement to the driveway maybe..
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 21 Nov 2007

oooh clever me then cos I've seen a C6 (just the one) and one of those Citroen Crossdresser things. Utter shite. Utter utter pile of shite.
The C6 did look better in the flesh I reckon although it was a fleeting glimpse at it were driving tother way... :(
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Vanny
Site Admin

the crosser aint shite mate, it might not be much of a citroen, but everyone recognises its superior significance, 5th gear even rate it and there quite sceptical of softroaders!

Remember two things, its affectively a free car for citroen, its a mitsubishi underneath, and by most of its looks, thus saving cit the bother of actually designing anything
and softroaders are the biggest growing market in most developed contries, all citroen are doing is taking proven technology from a rival and cashing in!

i really like them, but only if there good off road, i need to get to an open day or speak nicely to the man i know who runs the local landrover experience :D
ImageImage

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 21 Nov 2007

Fair dooo's bud. I dont know much....anything.....about the car tbh except I find the thing ugly and frankly dull. I'm not convinced how Cit will do out if it either. What is it...a softroader..it seems something and nothing and I suppose the fact that it's a growng market says alot about the taste in motors these days. I hope it does well for the sake if Cit but it looks like a cross between a big blamonge and a sack of spuds :lol:
As you say tho' if it's a 'freebie' so to speak then perhaps they can be competitive...is it cheap do you know?
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Vanny
Site Admin

latests prices i've seen is around £16,000 which seems cheap to me, but i have no idea how that compares with the rest of the market sector!

find me a soft roader that isn't abusively priced that looks half decent, cos i bet you can't, there are ugly its the nature of the beast!
ImageImage

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 22 Nov 2007

I`m going for a test drive in the Ccrosser, hopefully this weekend.
I`m not buying one but John from Rigbye`s said just come and have a drive. He has sold some C6`s (plural) I`ll try and find out how many but I have seenat least 10 different ones aroun N***h Manchester. :lol:
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 22 Nov 2007

Get it to hillnditch and I'll show the fucker up in my Fronterror.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 22 Nov 2007

Front - error eh mate? They are ugly those Griffin excuses for a 4 x 4!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: