Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
Madcav
Site Admin

Another new car...

Post by Madcav » 25 Oct 2008

...fuckorama, got a pm on Retro-Rides offering this as a swap for my Chevette. Couldn't say no, it's a right old fucking laugh!

2.0 petrol auto, slammed, machine polished AMG 16" alloys, special sort of metal flake/flip paint for the flames which looks fucking awesome in the light.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 25 Oct 2008

just need one of my gangsta stickers that I got iow graphics to make up and it will be a proper job
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 25 Oct 2008

A straight swop for a Chevette??

Me thinks you did rather well there Billster!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 25 Oct 2008

nice tweels, and it runs on magic green blood (at least at the rear anyways)

welcome back to the fold bilster!
ImageImage

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 25 Oct 2008

actually,, is it taxed/road legal? can i borrow it next weekend to move house??
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 26 Oct 2008

Road legal indeed Mr Vanster and no worries if you want to borrow it fella. It's a bit, erm, pogostick-ish over anything bigger than a postage stamp be warned though.

Mickey: I had three of the fuckers and can't find them anywhere now. I do have a Brucie 'You were right to go lower!' sticker on it now though and I removed the Retro-Rides 08 gathering sticker from the sun visor and stuck it on the side window.

Doc: cheers. The lad who swapped with me was made up with the Chevette so a good swap alround I reckon.#

The cruise control works too which was a good laugh as never had a car with that before.

*Edit: Mickey, can you pm me please, I'll buy a couple of those stickers off you if you have any going spare, cheers.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 26 Oct 2008

Billy ,
I only have a green one ( which you are welcome to ) if you want any other colour , get in touch withh Dee ( Darren ) at isle of wight graphix , he'll sort you out

http://www.iowgraphics.co.uk/#
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 26 Oct 2008

Billy, it needs its sphere changing, they nerly always do, if you buy the spheres i will change them, there "in" the back seat, fucker to find if you dont know where they are at!
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

It's not that dude, it's had a severe hitting with the stick and as a result is about as low as it was practically possible to get!

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 26 Oct 2008

:D :D Congrats Billy that is one mean swap 8)

Iwas going to mention the spheres but Vanny covered it

Hey Vanny would it be worth fitting the bigger ones `a la CX?
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Madcav
Site Admin

Cool, I didn't even know they had spheres to be honest. It's bouncy coz it's been slammed though I reckon, but if the spheres aren't too expensive might as well get them changed too.

David
Part of the decor
Location: Lo-ca-tion: a place of settlement, activity, or residence; act of locating; state of being located.

Post by David » 27 Oct 2008

The spheres in one of those are £65 each only available from Merc themselves. The fluid it uses isn't LHM, but a Merc only hydraulic fliud. I've changed a set of these before, and they're a both ruddy expensive and a bastard of a job.
... all landings are in fact controlled crashes, and any crash you can walk away from is a good landing. The definition of a good pilot is a man with the same number of landings as take-offs.

Way2go
GET OUT MORE

Post by Way2go » 27 Oct 2008

Madcav wrote: *Edit: Mickey, can you pm me please, I'll buy a couple of those stickers off you if you have any going spare, cheers.
:? Is this promoting this stuff really your bag Cav? I thought Smiffy made a good analysis of this craze in an earlier post :wink: :
smiffy wrote: Back in the early to mid 90's, we had the beginnings of the gangsta culture where mainly american rap stars glamourise being a gang criminal, and how clever it is to murder people.
The very impressionable kids here thought this is really cool, and thus the seeds of what we are now enjoying were sewn. Couple this with parents of my age, (mid 30's, to mid 40's) who refuse to discipline or correct their children, and you have right there a recipie for disaster.

john s
1991 BX19GTi Auto

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 27 Oct 2008

umm to be fair the sticker is a piss take of the gangster culture with a suited george bush lookalike centre stage , I mean I am hardly the type to promote gangsta culture am I :lol:

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 27 Oct 2008

Way2go, it's just a piss take thing ace, like Mickey said. I didn't see Smiffy's post sorry but do agree with what he said mate.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 27 Oct 2008

Mate that looks the nuts and as (I think) Doc says that's one hell of a swap and you done good! I now insist you dress as the GLC (Goldie Lookin Chain) and pimp around massin' it up gansta style...Bo......Booya Kasha. Also, some hard hittin negro needs to pumpin the box maaan, Ice Mutha Fukin T will bust yer ass nicely....and you gotta be toasted..........nicely toasted! But you know all that shit negrob :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 27 Oct 2008

you mean a bit like dis blud

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 27 Oct 2008

that midland CB aint exactly gangsta now is it mickey
ImageImage

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 28 Oct 2008

[chin] Those will do for the tweeters Suggs!!! Billy needs to remove the back seats and convert the whole rear into one boombastic bass pod with quadrouple exhaust ports coming out the rear just for the bass......
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 28 Oct 2008

Vanny wrote:that midland CB aint exactly gangsta now is it mickey
that midland cb is actually an in car dvd player that I havent installed yet
not sure if it will go in the camry or the highandry yet