Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
sleepy0905

Help

Post by sleepy0905 » 16 Nov 2006

Is the bxclub site down as it will not load for me i have been trying since 18:00 with no luck. :cry:

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 16 Nov 2006

Not aware of any prob`s, I saw your name on there mate and assumed you were `in`? Have sent you a pm btw, got the bumper today thanks.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

sleepy0905

Well i still cannot get it I have tried 2 different computers and it still dont let me in so if it says i am on i am not can someone please let the mods know and ask them to log me out as it is not me.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 16 Nov 2006

im in the library

and its working fine, badly setup like so either wont let me log in or kicks me out after 5 minutes and tells me i've read everything, but its working!

sleepy0905

It wont let me in at all the page wont load and we are trying on two different computers so it cannot be the setup especially as i was on fine thismorning.

But thanks vanny.

sleepy0905

Post by sleepy0905 » 17 Nov 2006

Well i have checked and triple checked everything but every other internet page loads but the bxclub wont load at all I have been trying since yesterday but with no luck so it looks like i will be frequenting on here now as i cannot use the club site I have even tried resetting all my internet settings and restoring the computer to an earlier restore point all with no luck all i get is website found waiting for responce.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 17 Nov 2006

What browser are you using? If its IE try going to security and adding bxclub.co.uk as a 'safe' site?

sleepy0905

Post by sleepy0905 » 17 Nov 2006

Been trying all morning and its just loaded so there must have been something wrong with the board as i havnt changed anything at my end even my neighbours computer couldnt get on to the club site so that was three computers that couldnt get on.