< 1 min read
Adventures in Electronics
- Blue Lights – Window Pods6 min read Sometimes when installing blue lights for CSI BASICS, the window pods are far from a perfect fit. But what if the pods could be customised to every car?
- Can In The Middle (CITM) Adapter6 min read Following on from the proven DIY CAN adapter, this article follows the addition of function by creating a dual CAN PCB design to use as a CAN in the middle (CITM) device.
- Blue Light Installation4 min read To support the excellent CSI Basics charity, I help their volunteers with blue light installation to get them to incidents quickly and safely. I’ll do practically anything for Haribo!
- Retrofit – Freelander2 Reversing Camera7 min read Do I need a reversing camera? Probably not. But having retrofit one to the Freelander2 and I’m glad that I did!
- Tackling the Fergie wiring system5 min read It’s finally time to tackle the Fergie wiring system and see if life can be brought back into it. Will it start first time?