For many automotive adventures, you need somewhere to work and some storage. For a long time tools were under my bed, and work was done on the side of the road. These articles chronicle the transformation of an empty box into workshop.
- Mega Shed – Shed of the Year Edition9 min read The Mega Shed has been submitted for the Shed of the Year ’23 competition, so it seemed a perfect time for a summary write up. Continue Reading
- 3D Printing – Improving the Ender 5 lighting7 min read Following the introduction of the DIY enclosure, I need to improve the Ender5 lighting so I can see how the print is progressing. Continue Reading
- 3D Printing – DIY Ender5 Enclosure7 min read To get better quality 3D prints, I need to control temperatures. A DIY Ender5 enclosure should help with heat and save money along the way. Continue Reading
- Denford Micro Router – My First CNC Router8 min read I’ve been casually looking to up my CNC game for a while. Finally, a Denford Micro Router should up my manufacturing game. Continue Reading
- Mega Shed – Part 13: Exterior Finishing9 min read The last article in the Mega Shed write up, finishing off the shed exterior. A little cladding, capping and guttering and we’re all set. If only it was that easy! Continue Reading