For many automotive adventures, you need somewhere to work and some storage. For a long time tools were under my bed, and work was done on the side of the road. These articles chronicle the transformation of an empty box into workshop.
- Denford Micro Router – My First CNC Router8 min read I’ve been casually looking to up my CNC game for a while. Finally, a Denford Micro Router should up my manufacturing game. Continue Reading
- Mega Shed – Part 13: Exterior Finishing9 min read The last article in the Mega Shed write up, finishing off the shed exterior. A little cladding, capping and guttering and we’re all set. If only it was that easy! Continue Reading
- Mega Shed – Part 12: The Interior Installation13 min read Walls up and roof on, the shed is taking place. Time to fit windows, and doors and complete the interior installation of the Mega Shed. Continue Reading
- Mega Shed – Part 11: The Roof Structure8 min read With the walls of the DIY Mega Shed all built, I can set to work on the roof structure and get the roof installed. Continue Reading
- Mega Shed – Part 10: The Final Wall Sections5 min read Work on the DIY mega shed is about to hit a peak, the final wall sections are coming together and soon I’ll know just how bit it really is! Continue Reading