For many automotive adventures, you need somewhere to work and some storage. For a long time tools were under my bed, and work was done on the side of the road. These articles chronicle the transformation of an empty box into workshop.
- 3D Printing – Citroën BX Boot Trim Clip6 min read After releasing the Ender5 article last month, a few people have contacted me about making parts. The first one I’m tackling is the BX boot door trim clip. #bxproject #Citroen #CitroenBX #carrestoration #Ender5 #3DPrinting Continue Reading
- 3D Printing – Ender 5 Pro Review11 min read While I’ve enjoyed using the Unicubic U1 3D Printer, I’ve found the limitations of its ability. It was time upgrade or buy an Ender 5 Pro. Continue Reading
- 3D Printer – Unicubic U1 – Super budget printer9 min read Back in 2017, I bought a cheap Unicubic U1 3D printer. A bad copy of a bad copy. With some tinkering, it’s given good prints. Now I’m hooked! Continue Reading
- One whole year of BX Project articles5 min read A year of blogging BX Project articles deserves its own write-up. Let’s look behind the scenes at the numbers, topics, and future articles. Continue Reading
- Workshop – Making Workbenches6 min read Time and budget finally allowed creation of workbenches. From timber and steel frames to oak worktops, this was a satisfying project. Continue Reading