Composite for usefull information to be saved for future use
Forum rules
Technical archieve is a reference of useful topics created in the Councelling service and Car and web chat. Users can NOT start topics in this area, but can request topics moved to the archieve. Users CAN reply to the topics.
David
Part of the decor
Location: Lo-ca-tion: a place of settlement, activity, or residence; act of locating; state of being located.

Post by David » 13 Dec 2007

The mod takes about 10 minutes per hose, and that's being very slow and careful about it. Not really an issue.
... all landings are in fact controlled crashes, and any crash you can walk away from is a good landing. The definition of a good pilot is a man with the same number of landings as take-offs.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 13 Dec 2007

They don't even stock a fuel filter for Charlies XM. Bunch of charlies they are at GSF....no offence Charlie :lol:
I'm gonne swith to AEP now, even with 15% discount from GSF, AEP are still cheaper and they'll deliver....and they stock Valeo clutches and not these LUK things......I need to get non ABS flexis for the TD so I'll let you know if they have any
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 14 Dec 2007

Ya know, I've just realised, this thread is now on two pages, and has stayed on topic! What the fuck is that all about?
Gopta be a BXP record??
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Way2go
GET OUT MORE

Post by Way2go » 14 Dec 2007

docchevron1472 wrote:Ya know, I've just realised, this thread is now on two pages, and has stayed on topic! What the fuck is that all about?
Gopta be a BXP record??
Deviation, No mention of flexies or pipes in your post & hijack now invited! :wink: :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 14 Dec 2007

:oops: I think it happened coz we was talking about pipes an opening up holes and such may have lead some members to misunderstand the subject :P :P
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

smiffy
Centenial time waster

Post by smiffy » 14 Dec 2007

Philhod wrote::oops: I think it happened coz we was talking about pipes an opening up holes and such may have lead some members to misunderstand the subject :P :P
Don't look at me, I'm completly on topic this time....... :shock:

john s
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away...
but now that most of them are muslim, I find bacon and sausages work better!

David
Part of the decor
Location: Lo-ca-tion: a place of settlement, activity, or residence; act of locating; state of being located.

Post by David » 14 Dec 2007

Way2go wrote:Deviation, No mention of flexies or pipes in your post & hijack now invited!
A correct challenge from Mr. Way2Go. You now have 34 seconds on the subject "ABS Flexies", starting now.
... all landings are in fact controlled crashes, and any crash you can walk away from is a good landing. The definition of a good pilot is a man with the same number of landings as take-offs.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 15 Dec 2007

They be mainly rubber, with some metal either end, with holes...

Good enough??
:lol:
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

smiffy
Centenial time waster

Post by smiffy » 15 Dec 2007

David wrote:
Way2go wrote:Deviation, No mention of flexies or pipes in your post & hijack now invited!
A correct challenge from Mr. Way2Go. You now have 34 seconds on the subject "ABS Flexies", starting now.
Tune in next time we play "just a flexy"!! We love radio 4.......

charlie
Part of the decor

Post by charlie » 16 Dec 2007

radio 4 :roll:

its radio 4 falling asleep to

unless u get off on an bbc posh accent like

:wink::wink:

smiffy
Centenial time waster

Post by smiffy » 17 Dec 2007

Nah, seriously, every night at 18.30, there is a comedy show on radio 4. My favourite is "I'm sorry I haven't a clue".

other reasons I like radio 4, are there are no commercials, and no inane pop music, from talentless ass-holes. In other words, radio for the thinking person!

They are staunchly traditional, they even finish the day with the national anthem......does anyone remember what that sounds like anymore?

john s

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 17 Dec 2007

....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 18 Dec 2007

Bugger, see, a thread that actually stayed on topic, has been thrown wildly off topic because I mentioned it had stayed on topic...

Shouldn't have said anything at all.....
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

smiffy
Centenial time waster

Post by smiffy » 18 Dec 2007

Strangely, I'm just old enough to remember that! (1977) There were all these songs about the jubilee, and I can remember having a street party.

I still have my silver half crown, that all children were given!

David
Part of the decor

Post by David » 18 Dec 2007

in a blatent attempt to drag this back on topic:

Bugger.

Yeovil Motor factors have drawn a blank on BX +ABS flexies. Apparently every single aftermarket supplier show a M10 x 1.0 (M10 fine) thread at the pipe union, which means they are wrong. On top of that, on contacting all these suppliers, they don't have any anyway.

Ah well. If anyone needs 1/2/any number and can't get hold of them, I'll mod Non-ABS ones.

Way2go
GET OUT MORE

Post by Way2go » 18 Dec 2007

David wrote:in a blatent attempt to drag this back on topic:

Bugger.

Yeovil Motor factors have drawn a blank on BX +ABS flexies. Apparently every single aftermarket supplier show a M10 x 1.0 (M10 fine) thread at the pipe union, which means they are wrong. On top of that, on contacting all these suppliers, they don't have any anyway.

Ah well. If anyone needs 1/2/any number and can't get hold of them, I'll mod Non-ABS ones.
That's a great way to get back on topic David; now that shows you to be much more worthy of the title "true saviour of BX's" than the PP. 8) :D
1991 BX19GTi Auto