BX bringing you down? just don't have the right spanner? perhaps our counselors can help . . . actually i doubt it, but ask anyway!
Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Minor heating woes

Post by Bx Bandit » 02 Dec 2007

Fan works as off or full power :evil: Is this the resistor jobby or carbon track you thinks?
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

ken newbold

Post by ken newbold » 02 Dec 2007

Resistor in fan duct me thinks.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 02 Dec 2007

There was a nasty smell for a few seconds a couple of times....i thought it was the cat converter from the car infront gone mad! Darn it.......I'll get the ones on the bay of flea!!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 02 Dec 2007

ah, if your getting the right sort of smell then it could indeed be the fucking bitron unit thingy majig, smells like a blown up electrolytic capacitor when they go
ImageImage

ken newbold

Post by ken newbold » 03 Dec 2007

If you can manage for the time being, I'll stick one in the box with the rad. :D

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 03 Dec 2007

Vanny wrote:ah, if your getting the right sort of smell then it could indeed be the fucking bitron unit thingy majig, smells like a blown up electrolytic capacitor when they go
That sounds about right Vanny [vomit]
Ken wrote:If you can manage for the time being, I'll stick one in the box with the rad.
Bluddy hell Ken, if I told you my engine is shafted could you post me one of those too!!! :lol: OK mate, yes please! Just add it to the tab!! :lol: