Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

the stig in an old citroen??

Post by Stinkwheel(Matt) » 20 Dec 2007

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B41JI_bs1 ... re=related

I love driving Dyanes like this :twisted:

Brilliant.
OK, so i've got some stuff, some of it goes, some of it doesnt, some of it never will again!

David
Part of the decor
Location: Lo-ca-tion: a place of settlement, activity, or residence; act of locating; state of being located.

Post by David » 20 Dec 2007

I was ferried in and out of school for about a year in the Netherlands in a mid 70's Dyane, but I've never driven one.

Looks like a hoot though!
... all landings are in fact controlled crashes, and any crash you can walk away from is a good landing. The definition of a good pilot is a man with the same number of landings as take-offs.

Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

I was ferried in and out of school for about a year in the Netherlands in a mid 70's Dyane, but I've never driven one.
Imagine a 2CV thats a bit faster, bit comfier and handles better 'cos the weight is spread better.

Just throw it in, and under then lift off oversteer it round.

(i dont condone this type of behaviour on public roads - when anyones watching)
OK, so i've got some stuff, some of it goes, some of it doesnt, some of it never will again!

David
Part of the decor
Location: Lo-ca-tion: a place of settlement, activity, or residence; act of locating; state of being located.

Stinkwheel(Matt) wrote:Imagine a 2CV
I would have to. Never driven one of them either. :lol:
... all landings are in fact controlled crashes, and any crash you can walk away from is a good landing. The definition of a good pilot is a man with the same number of landings as take-offs.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 20 Dec 2007

Never considered one......but I am now! That looks uber cool :lol: One of the best things about a Morris is drifting the thing on 145 tyres :lol: :lol:
David...you used to live in Holland mate? I did too...for about a year 8 yrs ago in Utrecht....
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

David
Part of the decor

I was there from 1985 to 1988, just s***h of Amsterdam.

Very odd place.

Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

plenty of fun drugs though :shock:

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Stinkwheel(Matt) wrote:plenty of fun drugs though :shock:
[chin] Not sure what you mean old fruit :shock:

Holland is odd imho....very 'sensible', quite americanised, not a clue on the british sense of humour and 'nicely' arrogant....although they are friendly and I had a dutch girlfriend who kindly translated during sex by exclaiming 'yes' rather than 'ya'.............. :lol: :lol: gave my brain less to do I suppose............ :lol: 8)
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 20 Dec 2007

Bx Bandit wrote:David...you used to live in Holland mate? I did too...for about a year 8 yrs ago in Utrecht....
Here you go. Is this the start of a trillion threads about the weather over there, volcanos and 49,000 page essays on your son/daughter/aunty/cat driving to Ann Frank's house and running on 0.6 cylinders all the way during a monsoon? :lol:
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Madcav wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote:David...you used to live in Holland mate? I did too...for about a year 8 yrs ago in Utrecht....
Here you go. Is this the start of a trillion threads about the weather over there, volcanos and 49,000 page essays on your son/daughter/aunty/cat driving to Ann Frank's house and running on 0.6 cylinders all the way during a monsoon? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh the weather.....yes......the wind comes in from the north you see and mrs Geerumpofa liked scroatwaffles....

Madcav
Site Admin

Bx Bandit wrote:
Madcav wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh the weather.....yes......the wind comes in from the north you see and mrs Geerumpofa liked scroatwaffles....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps don't tell Dean but I changed my message about my 1000th post to read four figures, not three. Do you think he'll suss it? :roll: :lol:
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

im no longer sure whats going on.

and i like it.

Madcav
Site Admin

I don't think anyone knows what going on on here anymore and it makes the place even better imho.
Oh, and you can bet your bottom dollar a certain gobshite will edit this post:

THE MIGHTY CHELSEA BLUE ARMY 2-0 SCALLIES IN TRACKSUITS, SEASON'S OVER ALREADY.

Fucking get in there, piss off Liverpool!

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 21 Dec 2007

Madcav wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote:
Madcav wrote: Here you go. Is this the start of a trillion threads about the weather over there, volcanos and 49,000 page essays on your son/daughter/aunty/cat driving to Ann Frank's house and running on 0.6 cylinders all the way during a monsoon? :lol:

Ps don't tell Dean but I changed my message about my 1000th post to read four figures, not three. Do you think he'll suss it? :roll: :lol:
Probably not mate, cos he's a blind old dodder....Sssshhhhh

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 21 Dec 2007

Bx Bandit wrote:
Madcav wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh the weather.....yes......the wind comes in from the north you see and mrs Geerumpofa liked scroatwaffles....

Think he's eaten too much coal dust or maybe his flat cap slipped over his eyes and he never noticed? Ecky thump, he'd be reet pleased if it wur that, appen as mebbe :lol:

Terry
Location: No.1 at the end of the bar...[in the Milton Arms,Rotherham]

Post by Terry » 21 Dec 2007

Madcav wrote: ...................running on 0.6 cylinders all the way during a monsoon? :lol:
:lol: But it's not 0.6 cylinders [no]
Its 0.6litre and two cylinders :wink:
Last edited by Terry on 21 Dec 2007, edited 1 time in total.
I've reached the same conclusion in life as my dog ....if I cant eat it,drink it,hump it or fight it ........I'll just piss on it,and walk away.

Terry
Location: No.1 at the end of the bar...[in the Milton Arms,Rotherham]

Post by Terry » 21 Dec 2007

Bx Bandit wrote:Never considered one......but I am now! That looks uber cool :lol: ....
A good Dyane will beat a 2CV for looks,practicality & comfort every time.....slightly faster too [another 3mph on the top end,and 0-60 is a tad quicker]
They're cheap atm too,compared to the 2CV.
I've reached the same conclusion in life as my dog ....if I cant eat it,drink it,hump it or fight it ........I'll just piss on it,and walk away.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Terry wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote:Never considered one......but I am now! That looks uber cool :lol: ....
A good Dyane will beat a 2CV for looks,practicality & comfort every time.....slightly faster too [another 3mph on the top end,and 0-60 is a tad quicker]
They're cheap atm too,compared to the 2CV.
Apart from the headlamps....I knew of no other difference! You learn summat new every day.....

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Madcav wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote:
Madcav wrote:

Think he's eaten too much coal dust or maybe his flat cap slipped over his eyes and he never noticed? Ecky thump, he'd be reet pleased if it wur that, appen as mebbe :lol:
:lol: :lol: I now have an image of a larger swilling Compo/Fred Dibna combo! Ay oop.... :lol:

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 21 Dec 2007

Bx Bandit wrote:
Madcav wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote: Probably not mate, cos he's a blind old dodder....Sssshhhhh

:lol: :lol: I now have an image of a larger swilling Compo/Fred Dibna combo! Ay oop.... :lol:

I bet he's dusting down his best whippet as we speak and pulling ferrets out of his trouser leg. You do realise if he twigs this conversation he might come down from Ilkely Moor Bah tat and bash us about the head with the last Emmerdal annual?