BX bringing you down? just don't have the right spanner? perhaps our counselors can help . . . actually i doubt it, but ask anyway!
Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 04 Apr 2008

under the glove box
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 04 Apr 2008

<warms up Doc Martins> :lol:
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 04 Apr 2008

passenger side footwell
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Madcav
Site Admin

<laces up said Doc Martins> :lol:

Dudes, I need to know which fuse it is in the fusebox please.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 04 Apr 2008

8) Err.....try lookin on the picture in mr Haynes. ..... they`re all in order ...when you pull the box down....... :? (or should be) :P :P
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Madcav
Site Admin

Haven't got a Haynes dude :(

Way2go
GET OUT MORE

Post by Way2go » 04 Apr 2008

Madcav wrote:Haven't got a Haynes dude :(
:shock: Why not ? isn't that the tool that comes before a hammer? How do you know what to hit? :? :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 04 Apr 2008

fuck that there written on the fucking fuse box and i'm sure even you can mange that!

If you want me to go and find the exact fuse then i need to know the exact model and the ORGA number as different cars have them in different places, its probably left of centre, possibly 5th of 7th fuse, but theres only what 15 fuses and you can ruls out the 6 on the right hand side! Its probablya 10 or 15 amp jobbie.
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 05 Apr 2008

Way2go wrote:
Madcav wrote:Haven't got a Haynes dude :(
:shock: Why not ? isn't that the tool that comes before a hammer? How do you know what to hit? :? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, that's how confident I am of destroying anything and everything. I can now hit entirely random parts of the car for no good reason with an assortment of twatting sticks. I did buy a rubber hammer though for those moments before I completely snap and smash everything in site though. Vanny, I'll have a look at the fuses later, it's early and it's pissing down at the moment.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 05 Apr 2008

tis bone dry over here! HA
ImageImage