Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Re: New toy.

Post by mickey taker » 09 Jan 2009

Bx Bandit wrote: please blur your hairy bolx when editing video (no need to bother with cock blurring tho'))
is that because as the momentum builds his cock will go into "self blur mode " anyway ?

well at least for 30 seconds or so :lol:
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 09 Jan 2009

Bilster, there is what you ask for up for sale down the road from me, i'll go out that way tomorrow and grab any detail i can (assuming i remember at 6am). Might be worth the journey if its any good, and laura is driving down week after next so you can have a lift, or bring the GMC to mickey and i'll run you back over here!
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 09 Jan 2009

mickey taker wrote:whats it really like Billy ,

bodywork (rust , scratches ,dents), interior (splits, fagburns , bolster wear), any other probs, any service history , mileage, when was it imported ?

Date of import I'll have to find out mate. Probably owned by someone with shedloads of dosh at some point though as there's a sticker proclaiming something snooty like 'Country Land Owners Association' on it. Bodywork looks extremely straight, if there's any dents or scratches they must be quite small. Interior good though few fag burns on driver's seat and some seats need a clean (I can do this as have the pro valeting seat cleaner here). Driver's door pull feels loose (part of the trim) will try and look at that but don't bank on it for now. Don't think there's any bolster wear mucker but again will have a better look over the weekend and let you know. Mileage is around 165,000 I think though it should do more than twice that without trying and it starts/runs/drives perfectly.
Good news is apparantly had all the brakes done recently and the autobox was fully reconditioned less than 10,000 miles ago. There's a receipt with it for that I'm told but haven't looked through paperwork yet so will check that plus any history.
Oh, Brucie Bonus: two full (proper) workshop manuals with it that are like telephone directories, none of your Haynes shite here mister.
There seems to be quite a few receipts with the car, let me get me tea and I'll let you know exactly what later me old tater.

*Cheers Vanny, if you get any gen on it I'd be grateful but don't go out of your way mate.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 09 Jan 2009

Not a prob bilster, its on the way to Gaydon tomorrow, actually there are about 4 drives with beaver tails parked up all on the same (long and major) road, i expect they all apeared during the scrap boom!
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Oh aye, every man and his dog were trying to offload them when the price of scrap went down. Quite funny really because anyone with a brain of some description can make plenty enough money with a truck without having to touch scrap.
Cheers mucker.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 09 Jan 2009

mickey taker wrote:
Bx Bandit wrote: please blur your hairy bolx when editing video (no need to bother with cock blurring tho'))
is that because as the momentum builds his cock will go into "self blur mode " anyway ?

well at least for 30 seconds or so :lol:
:lol: :lol: I doubt he can thrust that fast or for any length of time Suggs - he's a 2-stroke our Billy :lol: :lol:
No, it was not worth blurring his cock cos the camera won't pick it up anyway! :P
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Madcav
Site Admin

10.04.08. Stateside Autoparts, Warwickshire: 1x wheel seal 1x black rtv. £12.91

*05/06/2006: VMTP Midlands: Rebuild transmission and converter: £1,554.53 :shock: * (Note: it's done about 22,000 miles since, NOT 10,000).

10.03.2006: West Mids American Vehicles Ltd: Brake work, ball joint etc: £507.82.

20.05. 2008. Bauer Millet: Various filters: £95.00.

07.07.2008. Bauer Millet: Oil filter: £11.46.

05.07.2008: Bauer Millet: 2 x sensors: £59.93.

Random other receipts but just for shit like fuel.

I have to say the poke from 25mph-ish onwards (and other speeds too I'm sure) when putting your foot down is ace :D

Madcav
Site Admin

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 09 Jan 2009

Fookin ell - muchos diniros!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 09 Jan 2009

thats what they sell it for by the time they take off there fees and transfer charges it brings it down to about a fiver
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Madcav
Site Admin

Oh aye, and it'll be for sale for two hundred and fifty fucking years before they find a buyer and all. The plate can go with the car anyhow, it means fuck all to me. If it was ATW 4T or something like that I'd be fucking made up. But it's not. So fuck it. With a frosted barge pole.
Anyhow you need this car Mickey. Oh boy do you need this car. Coz I need some spondoolicks!