BX bringing you down? just don't have the right spanner? perhaps our counselors can help . . . actually i doubt it, but ask anyway!
Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Re: Ill-advised tinkering with some girls ring-gear...

Post by Bx Bandit » 07 Dec 2009

Oh Jon I feel your pain brother! You dug yerself a darned big hole and yer just keep orn diggin'..........yeeeee haaaaaaaa! (I don't where the Texan dude came from, he just damned well swiped me keyboard off me!)

I have nothing useful to add or suggest but I have faith (praise the lord... :roll: ) that you'll sort it somehow!

Hiding or even feigning death will always be a sound option, as might destroying the Skoda!

Is this bird fit? Or is there any chance of carnal adventures? If so, it may pay off to soldier on old bean!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 07 Dec 2009

I would have thought after all this trouble that a little 'carnal adventure' is the least she can do for you...

Unfortunately I can offer no advice either, but good luck with it and keep the hilarious anecdotes coming! [clap]
Image Image Image Image

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 07 Dec 2009

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like that advert for Volteral

[chin] Pain when moving???
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 07 Dec 2009

I have a 20foot ladder in the garage, but even that isn't going to get you out of the wonderful hole your in now!
ImageImage

jonathan_dyane

Post by jonathan_dyane » 08 Dec 2009

She texted me earlier to say that remarkably the AA ruse worked, and that she got it to the garage, but then communications ceased... I did wonder if carnal adventures may be available, but she's pretty crazed so I feel that as she lives in the flat above me best mate the potential trouble may outweigh the benefits (I had a bad experience once with a girl who lived downstairs, which started out as very handy indeed but swiftly entered the realm of awkwardness...)
Jonathan.

Working vehicle: 1986 Mercedes 190D 2.5

Broken: GS 1220 Estate, Tomos Noped several MZ's, David Brown 30D.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 08 Dec 2009

Better off having a wank TBH mate.
Much less hassle, and you cant get Kleenex pregnant, or catch any diseases from them, unless someone's used it first.... hmm...
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.