Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
barnsley bxer
Part of the decor

Where was I?

Post by barnsley bxer » 31 May 2007

A new piece of BX project history was created yeterday.6 users online together.Where was I :?: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 31 May 2007

smeg i missed that too! oh well, theres been a lot to talk about these last few hours so i'm not surprised. actually where the fuck is billy?
ImageImage

barnsley bxer
Part of the decor

Post by barnsley bxer » 31 May 2007

Vanny wrote:smeg i missed that too! oh well, theres been a lot to talk about these last few hours so i'm not surprised. actually where the fuck is billy?
Servicing the BXC site goat? :wink: :D :D :D

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 31 May 2007

I think Billy's abandoned the Cit forums for life on the Vauxhall side of things, understandable really, I really like his cav, but his absense is evident...

Come back Billy!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 13 Jun 2007

What, ey, do what? I am enjoying all things Vauxhall at the moment, tis true. So much so that after some (make that loads) of souls searching I have decided that either the BX or the Cav has to go. Even I realise the futility of having two fun cars plus a normal runabout. Looks like the Cav will win, anyone want a BX 1.9TD estate?
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

stu
Established

Post by stu » 13 Jun 2007

Knickers. I would have, but suddenly I seem to find myself with one too many cars..... again :roll:

I'll post details when the deal's done and the cars are parked out front!
Cheers,
Stu

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 20 Jun 2007

Change of plan. Cavalier's gone. I couldn't believe it either and regret it already but needs must and all that. Holiday looming and lots of expenses to get out of the way. BX estate is still here though, need to get it sorted and back on road.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 20 Jun 2007

well i'm stuck in all day today waiting for a dhl van to come collect a head which is going down s***h. Fucking pain i the arse as i have LOADS of things to do today!

Billy i might be over friday how does that suit you?
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 25 Jun 2007

Hey, I must have this thread! What Friday are you coming down matey?

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 25 Jun 2007

probably not going anywhere anytime soon. Vauxhall are being shite (in fairness Lookers Vauxhall Speke are being shite, Netowrk Q and Vauxhaull/Chevrlet/GM UK are pretty good), upshot is, the hire car goes back tomorrow and i'll be walking home as the tossers at Vauxhall Lookers Speke have totally refused to do anything with the car even though its under warranty!!!!
ImageImage

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 25 Jun 2007

Phone Head Office and go ape on their ass Vanny, really does work 99.9% of the time. Tell them you have a distant relation who works for a motoring magazine and say you'll be having words about getting a feature on Lookers done.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 25 Jun 2007

well i have multiple lines of attack. Vauxhall Speke have upset me now and are going to have difficulty putting that right, NetworkQ are going to call me at 8:30am to sort out extanding the hire car (will have to get it changed for something a bit more fun, or perhaps with roof racks :D) indefinately, then they are going to have a fight with Lookers on my behalf! We shall see what comes of it, but for now im stressed out, upset and generally not very happy!
ImageImage